PDA

View Full Version : Sid Vicious On Hulk Hogan Going Off On Vince McMahon Backstage

Kemo
09-01-2017, 07:22 PM
Upon his initial run with WWE, Sid Vicious was immediately thrusted in to the main event scene against the likes of Hulk Hogan and The Ultimate Warrior. It was an incident that occurred backstage between Hogan and McMahon after The Royal Rumble, however, that really ticked him off and made him want to leave the company.

At the 1992 Royal Rumble “The Hulkster” was booed by the crowd who had grown tired of his “American hero” gimmick, despite him being the face of the promotion at the time.

The fan reaction greatly angered Hogan, who took it out on McMahon backstage and blamed him. During a recent interview with Hannibal TV, Vicious claimed Hogan began yelling at McMahon as if he had planned for the boos to happen:

46pQLcx594s

“He [Hogan] is putting on like a woman, screaming at Vince like Vince planned for him to get booed,” Vicious said. “I went to Vince’s office and I said, ‘Vince, I can’t work in a place where a grown man acts like this.’ I said, ‘I’m going home, I’m done.'”