PDA

View Full Version : Steve Austin On If The Finish Of No Mercy Was A Right Call

Kemo
09-27-2017, 03:23 PM
Many people have shown their displeasure with the finish of the match between Brock Lesnar and Braun Strowman at No Mercy mainly because of the fact that Braun was built as a strong force before the PPV and fans did not expect him to lose after just one F5.

Stone Cold Steve Austin appeared on the Baby Huey & Bimbo Jimbo on 107.7 The Bone to promote the season premiere of Broken Skull Challenge and supported the comments of the fans unhappy with the main event.

Austin revealed that he hasn’t seen the match yet but said that if Brock really beat Braun with a single F5 then he agrees that it wasn’t a good call:

“They have built Braun to be The Monster Among Men, and to me maybe you got to have something, a couple of F-5s or something to put a chink in the armor before the F-5 to keep Braun Strowman The Monster Among Men down for a three count. I have not seen the match, but from what you guys are telling me I would probably would tend to agree.”

He also talked about the mix reaction John Cena and Roman Reigns get from the crowd and said that it doesn’t mean that the heel-face dynamic in the wrestling business has taken a shift:

“I think it’s just the way those people take those characters. I think heels and faces are still heels and faces…Here’s the thing everybody loves and respects John Cena whether they are hating on him or loving him. That guy has had an unbelievable career. Roman because I think people think that he was shoved down their throat for so long have a tendency to want to boo him. He’s got a ways to go he’s still learning and developing, but Cena you look at the career that guy’s had, it’s been flat out amazing. People appreciate and respect that guy I don’t care what they say.”