PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle Hints That His Angle With Jason Jordan Will Lead To His In-Ring Return

Kemo
09-30-2017, 12:48 PM
RAW General Manager Kurt Angle recently spoke with Foxsports.com.au and once again teased that we haven’t seen the last of him in a WWE ring.

“I feel great,” Angle said. “When you’re an athlete the way I’ve been my entire life — you want to get into the ring but I have to be patient and see how it pans out.”

Angle has yet to get checked out by WWE doctors to see if he can get medically cleared to wrestle, but did reveal that he’s subject to WWE’s talent Wellness Policy.

“I haven’t taken the physical to wrestle but the drug testing — I’m part of that. I’m a talent on TV. Although they don’t treat me as a wrestler, if you’re a talent, you’re involved in everything. “You can get drug tested at any point in time.”

If he does get the green light from WWE to compete again, Angle expects that his father-son storyline with Jason Jordan will be the catalyst for his in-ring return.

“I would say I will most likely wrestle. I have not taken a physical yet. I’m basically waiting on the boss. It’s up to Vince McMahon. I would imagine I will. I’d imagine the storyline is going to go somewhere with Jason Jordan, so I’m just being patient and enjoying the general manager job. Hopefully, eventually I’ll get back to wrestling.”