PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton Sick Of Being A Babyface, Takes A Dig At Kevin Owens

Kemo
09-30-2017, 12:50 PM
Randy Orton was Edge and Christian’s guest on the latest episode of the E&C’s Pod Of Awesomeness podcast.

During the discussion, Orton talked about how hard it is to stay in peak physical condition at 37 years old.

“I’m always up and down when it comes to my body,” said Orton. “It’s stressful, it is.”

Orton joked that Kevin Owens is in a great spot because he got himself over as a wrestler without needing a six pack.

“I guess Kevin Owens has it figured out,” he joked. “He started fat and he’ll finish fat. [Laughs] He’s trying to get himself over as the fat guy that can fight. Bless his heart, that’s great. I’m jealous.”

Christian mentioned that it’s easier for wrestlers who don’t have great bodies to get over, referring to it as “bad physique heat.” Orton admitted that he’s sick of playing a babyface and is a lot more comfortable portraying a villain.

“I love it and I’m gonna use that,” said Orton. “Hopefully sooner than later when I turn heel again because I’m sick of this babyface thing, that’s for sure.”

Check out the complete episode of E&C’s Pod Of Awesomeness featuring the Randy Orton interview at Art19.com.

vwuerVawl50