PDA

View Full Version : The Undisputed Era On Their Name, Message For NXT

Kemo
10-16-2017, 07:28 PM
The NXT stable of Adam Cole, Bobby Fish & Kyle O’Reilly now known as the Undisputed Era recently sat down with WWE.com to talked about their debut and more. Below are some of the highlights from the interview:

Adam Cole on why they chose NXT Takeover: Brooklyn III for their debut:

“Here’s the deal. You don’t make a statement unless you make noise. We knew that what we were doing was going to cause a lot of ruckus. We knew it would get people talking. And that’s exactly what we wanted. The only way you make a name for yourself in this sport is to make a statement, a loud statement, and that’s exactly what we did at TakeOver: Brooklyn.”

Cole on the ‘Undisputed’ name:

“When you say the word “undisputed,” what do you think of? You think of something that is untouchable, undeniable. Myself, Bobby Fish and Kyle O’Reilly are all of those things. We’ve proven before we got here that we are one in a million, and we’ll do it again here in NXT. Also, people talk about the different eras in wrestling — The Golden Era, The Attitude Era, The Reality Era. This is our era; it’s our time to show the world who runs this sport.”

Bobby Fish on the message they have for the rest of NXT:

“You will never understand what drives The Undisputed ERA, so as hard as you might try, you simply can’t relate to us. We are here to break the will of all those we come in contact with. I will quote the incomparable Conor McGregor when I tell you, The Undisputed ERA didn’t come here to take part; we came here to take over!”