PDA

View Full Version : The Rock Lashes Out Over Pro Wrestling Tweet, WWE Star Taunts Kalisto, WWE Ride Along

Kemo
10-23-2017, 04:48 PM
– Below is a preview for tonight’s WWE Ride Along on the WWE Network with The Shield in one car plus Sasha Banks & Bayley in another car and The Hardys in another:

Don't miss an ALL-NEW episode of #WWERideAlong TOMORROW NIGHT after #RAW only on the award-winning @WWENetwork! pic.twitter.com/b4SnEZwHrV

— WWE (@WWE) October 23, 2017

– Curt Hawkins tweeted the following to taunt Kalisto on losing the WWE Cruiserweight Title to Enzo Amore at last night’s WWE TLC pay-per-view:

Yo @KalistoWWE, you lost the title already?! Hahahahahahaha. What a run bro. #WWETLC

— Brian Myers (@TheCurtHawkins) October 23, 2017

– We noted last night that The Rock sent a pre-TLC tweet to WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle on his return to the ring. Rock ended up firing a tweet off to author & comedian Ben Pobjie after he reminded The Great One that pro wrestling is fake. You can see the exchange below:

Congrats to my good bud @RealKurtAngle and his return tonight to a @WWE ring. Special athlete and great human being. Have FUN brotha #WWETLC

— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) October 22, 2017

Dwayne, wrestling isn't real. It's time you knew.

— Ben Pobjie‏ (@benpobjie) October 22, 2017

😂 👏🏾 I like the dry wit
Correct, I do in fact know wrestling isn’t real. Thats why I said “have fun”. I also know, you can go fuck yourself.

— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) October 22, 2017