PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan & Brutus Beefcake Feuding On Twitter

Kemo
10-29-2017, 06:41 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan and longtime friend Brutus “The Barber” Beefcake have been going at it on Twitter this weekend. It began on Thursday, with Beefcake announcing on Twitter that he’s writing a book and implied that he’ll be airing out dirt on Hogan.

Beefcake alleges that Hogan stabbed him in the back and accusing Hogan of hanging out with his ex-wife in an attempt to get under his skin. Hogan says Beefcake is a ‘poisonous snake’ who has always been a follower and has no idea ‘how deep the water is.’

You can check out the full exchange below, including a statement from Beefcake’s ex-wife Barbara.

Working on my book which is fastly becoming a tell all! Hold onto your bandana Brother it's about to get real! #BTFBB #KARMA

— Brutus Beefcake (@brutusbeefcake_) October 26, 2017

Got the bandanna glued on tight,get a good lawyer,brother. HH

— Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) October 27, 2017

Here's a rare pic of Terry carrying his own bag!!! #BTFBB pic.twitter.com/pxqv98L0ZN

— Brutus Beefcake (@brutusbeefcake_) October 27, 2017

If I really wanted to destroy @hulkhogan I'd get them in the ring #BTFBB

— Brutus Beefcake (@brutusbeefcake_) October 27, 2017

Officially I’m done,I will not drop below the negative snake line again,I blame it on Tito’s and diet Ike brother. HH

— Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) October 28, 2017

pic.twitter.com/IwPVozCup6

— Brutus Beefcake (@brutusbeefcake_) October 28, 2017

All this started when my wife wouldn't drink the Kool Aide #BTFBB

Maybe someone's guilty because they stabbed me in the back! Not the other way around! Chew on that! I'm out!

Mountain climbers know poisonous snakes are the biggest danger,higher altitude is safe above the snake line,won’t drop down again pray4U HH

— Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) October 28, 2017

while hanging out with my ex-wife trashing the person who always had your back!? Keep praying to that false God of yours! Jesus is my Savior pic.twitter.com/bITupUMQTS

Parental alienation for 7 years and that's the TRUTH! Hogan never have time for my X or my daughter until he ended our friendship! #BTFBB pic.twitter.com/JRRpEE6fTb

my daughter is "upset" over a tweet but not upset she hasn't seen her father? #ParentalAlienationIsChildAbuse alienation pic.twitter.com/RKvG6rwW5j

Icing on the cake My daughter retweets @hulkhogan insulting me because my X has her brainwashed! #ParentalAlienationIsChildAbuse pic.twitter.com/oD1HJCFM9K

My book MY STORY What's Hogan so worried about??? Karma, perhaps! #BTFBB

I follow Jesus Christ more than I can say for Hulkster! He's got people blowing smoke up his ass telling him how wonderful he is! #BTFBB

if @hulkhogan we're a friend he'd stay AWAY from my daughter & x wife! never had time 4 them B4 Mr. POSITIVE this is all to hurt me! #KARMA

@hulkhogan stuffing it up my ass because he hates my new wife never seen someone so positive be so evil! #BTFBB pic.twitter.com/utHkTS09kf

— Brutus Beefcake (@brutusbeefcake_) October 29, 2017