PDA

View Full Version : Triple H Comments On A Possible Match With The Rock

Kemo
11-05-2017, 05:20 PM
WWE COO Triple H recently did an interview with Good Morning Britain to talk about several professional wrestling topics. “The Game” discussed the possibility of having one last match with The Rock, Conor McGregor’s past trash-talk about WWE stars, and Ronda Rousey coming to WWE. You can check out the highlights here:

fMbuWa-OdN8

Having one more match with The Rock:

“Dwayne and I started our careers together, I’ve probably fought him more than anybody,” he said. “I’ve said it before, I’d love to dance with ‘The Great One’ one more time.

Conor McGregor’s past trash-talk about WWE stars:

“Conor McGregor has said a lot of stuff about WWE in the past–I don’t have a problem with it because he said I was a Don, which is great–but he said a lot of stuff about our talent in the past,” he said. “[If] Conor McGregor comes in, it’s not gonna be an easy go.”

Ronda Rousey in WWE:

“She is very interested in our business, always has been a huge fan, that’s where the ‘Rowdy Ronda’ came from,” Triple H said. “I think she’s interested in the opportunity, I’m interested in offering her the opportunity, so we have some talking do.”