PDA

View Full Version : WWE Apologizes For Indecent Exposure, Victoria/MySpace, No Mercy

Dangerous Incorporated
10-09-2006, 09:38 AM
WWE Apologizes For Indecent Exposure, Victoria/MySpace, No Mercy

WWE.com posted the following message regarding William Regal's indecent exposure at last night's No Mercy PPV.

WWE Apologizes
Oct. 9, 2006

World Wrestling Entertainment would like to apologize to anyone who watched WWE No Mercy and was offended by the William Regal locker room incident. Conduct of this kind is unacceptable in a family-friendly environment, and WWE accepts full responsibility. Nudity of any kind, even in a live television environment, is offensive to our audience and to the reputation of our company.

Victoria has opened up a MySpace page at myspace.com/victoria_lisamarievaron. This page is legit as there is a picture of her holding up a piece of paper that shows the MySpace URL.

Prior to the No Mercy PPV broadcast, Jimmy Wang Yang defeated ECW wrestler Rene Dupree in a dark match.

XXKSXX
10-09-2006, 01:03 PM
I don't get it why do they always have to Apologize for things when they are mostlikley planed. I didn't see No Mercy so I don't know really what happened but it was probably planed.

Capo Status
10-09-2006, 03:50 PM
what happenened