PDA

View Full Version : Lana Not Giving Up on Her In-Ring WWE Career, Breezango Tricked Again (Video)

Kemo
11-11-2017, 10:05 PM
– Below is a new StubHub commercial featuring The Ascension tricking Breezango into becoming their best friends once again:

gTZN4ZoVLk4

– This week’s Total Divas episode covered some of Lana’s frustrations with her in-ring career. The Ravishing Russian is currently working in a managerial role with Tamina Snuka and hasn’t had much of a singles career since the summer. She did lose to Charlotte Flair back on the August 8th SmackDown and later worked a six-person match on the October 17th SmackDown. She tweeted the following during Total Divas this week on her career and the future:

It is what we do when we fail that will determine our destiny. I'll resiliently chase the things that set my soul on fire 🔥 #TotalDivas @WWE pic.twitter.com/dru15AeLKh

— CJ (Lana) Perry (@LanaWWE) November 9, 2017

Set backs will happen in life. I'll only work harder to prove doubters wrong & 1 day become your first #Ravishing Champion #TotalDivas @WWE pic.twitter.com/aI1ty8Q4Qe

— CJ (Lana) Perry (@LanaWWE) November 9, 2017