PDA

View Full Version : Mick Foley On If He Will Be Appearing At The Raw 25th Anniversary Show

Kemo
12-01-2017, 04:53 PM
WWE Legend Mick Foley recently had an interview with SportingNews.com where he talked about the Raw 25th-anniversary episode and more. Below are a few highlights from his interview:

His recent run as the Raw General Manager:

“It was pretty agonizing just getting to and from the shows but once I was there, I felt like I made a contribution. I really enjoyed working with Stephanie. I’m deeply indebted to her for a really beautiful foreword for my book and I hope I get the chance to interact with her some more when I eventually return in some shape because, eventually, we all return.”

If he will be appearing at the Raw 25th-anniversary show on January 22:

“I’m sure it will be a good show with or without me. I thought a year away is probably proper when you’ve been fired in public but I think 10 months is probably plenty of time. If I get the call; I don’t know what I’ll do if I get the call. I guess I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it.”

His recent weight loss:

“I honestly think that when I got down to 236 that I didn’t look like myself, I don’t think people want to see a … It’s like in ‘Rudolph’ where Mrs. Claus says, ‘People don’t want to see a skinny Santa; eat, Santa, eat.’ So, I look at some photos when I was the ‘Raw’ GM and I was like, ‘That’s a little too gaunt.’ People want to see me with a little girth.”