PDA

View Full Version : Liv Morgan On Her Reaction To Being Called Up To The Main Roster

Kemo
12-02-2017, 07:26 PM
Recently, five women were called up to the WWE’s main roster on both Monday Night RAW and SmackDown Live. Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose debuted alongside the returning Paige on the episode of Monday Night RAW after Survivor Series. The trio calls themselves “Absolution.” The following night another trio debuted with Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan – “The Riott Squad.” ESPN recently spoke to all five of these women to talk about their recent call-ups.

Live Morgan explained her reaction to finding out she’d been called up to the main roster, initially believing she would simply be working a dark match on SmackDown Live:

“I received an email saying that they were going to fly me in to do a dark match — an un-televised match on SmackDown. So I was like, ‘Okay, cool.’ I was super excited for the opportunity to wrestle in front of a bigger crowd. So I just packed my bags under the assumption that I was just going to have a dark match.

“We get to Raw and we kind of get pulled aside in a room and we’re told that we’d be going to Raw or SmackDown. I didn’t expect it at all. I was completely surprised and, of course, I’m so emotional and such a baby. I started crying. I grew up a little poor girl from New Jersey. I shouldn’t be here, but somehow, in this universe, I made it here in the WWE”