PDA

View Full Version : Brock Lesnar – New Year’s RAW Promo, Kevin Owens on Being the Uncrowned WWE Champion, SmackDown

Kemo
12-28-2017, 12:30 AM
– Below is a promo for the first WWE RAW of 2018, which takes place on New Year’s Day with an appearance by WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar:

NEXT MONDAY, the new year begins…with a BEAST as #UniversalChampion @BrockLesnar returns to #RAW LIVE at 8/7c on @USA_Network! pic.twitter.com/JZoeJjhK8V

— WWE (@WWE) December 27, 2017

– WWE has a new poll asking fans what was the most significant victory on the final SmackDown of 2018. As of this writing, 37% voted for Kevin Owens defeating WWE Champion AJ Styles in the non-title main event while 26% voted for Bobby Roode defeating Baron Corbin to advance in the United States Title tournament, 21% voted for Shelton Benjamin & Chad Gable winning the Triple Threat to become new #1 contenders, 9% voted for Ruby Riott’s win over Naomi and the rest voted for Jinder Mahal defeating Tye Dillinger to advance in the tournament.

– Speaking of Owens defeating Styles in the non-title main event of last night’s SmackDown in Chicago, Owens tweeted the following and called himself the uncrowned WWE Champion:

I am #BetterThanPhenomenal.

I am Kevin Owens and I am now YOUR uncrowned @WWE Champion.#YEP #YEP #YEP #YEP #YEP#YEP #YEP #YEP #YEP #YEP#YEP #YEP #YEP #YEP #YEP#YEP #YEP #YEP #YEP #YEP#YEP #YEP #YEP #YEP #YEP #YEP #YEP #YEP #YEP #YEP#YEP #YEP #YEP #YEP #YEP

— Kevin Owens (@FightOwensFight) December 27, 2017