PDA

View Full Version : Finn Balor In a Joke Battle (Video), The Miz Taunts Top WWE Star, Fans on John Cena’s Reigns

Kemo
12-29-2017, 05:11 PM
– The Tottenham Hotspur soccer club in England posted this video of Finn Balor battling midfielder Mousa Dembele in a joke battle:

Lgbd1NJa4e8

– WWE has a new poll asking fans if John Cena will win his record 17th world title in 2018. As of this writing, 72% voted yes.

– As noted, Rolling Stone magazine recently named The Miz as their WWE Wrestler of 2017. The Miz tweeted the following on the honor and took a friendly jab at WWE Intercontinental Champion Roman Reigns. Miz recently wrapped filming of WWE Studios’ The Marine 6 and visited troops in the Middle East for the annual USO Holiday Tour but he should be back on RAW next week or the following week. He tweeted:

U dont become wrestler of the year by wearing ur own merch shirt or tactical vests. U become WOTY by day after day overdelivering on everything you do. When I come back, RAW will be MY show AGAIN! IC is MINE

Thx @rollingstone for this honor. Sorry Roman, maybe nxt year Big Dog pic.twitter.com/brMmQhHJ1P
— The Miz (@mikethemiz) December 28, 2017

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSJz1rUU8AAGG2Q.jpg