PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Bryan Sets Timeline For His Future In WWE

Kemo
01-03-2018, 07:28 PM
SmackDown General Manager Daniel Bryan recently spoke with Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated while at a Springfield Thunderbirds hockey game over the weekend. During the discussion, he revealed a timeline for his future with the sports entertainment company.

“I assume that if I don’t wrestle by WrestleMania, I probably won’t be wrestling with WWE at all,” said Bryan. “That’s my assumption.”

Bryan has made it very clear to the WWE and to fans that despite what the company’s doctors have said to him in the past, he wants to step back in the ring again and is confident he hasn’t wrestled his last match.

Bryan continued, “It’s not a black and white answer. There are a lot of issues with me getting cleared by WWE. They have a very strict protocol, which is a good thing, but the timeline of all that happening was not the best for me. It’s an interesting situation that will develop.”

While his WWE contract is up in September, overtures have already been made in hopes of luring Bryan back to action. ROH COO Joe Koff has stated on multiple occasions that Ring of Honor would roll out the red carpet for him and welcome back “Bryan Danielson” with open arms.

When Cody Rhodes and the Young Bucks announced their plans to promote an “All In” independent show later this year with 10,000 fans in attendance, Cody made it clear he’d like to face Daniel Bryan in the main event.

Whatever the future holds for Daniel Bryan, we’ll find out where things stand in a matter of months.