PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy Address Difference Between “Broken” And “Woken”

Kemo
01-27-2018, 02:26 PM
Matt Hardy spoke to WWE 2K about the release of their DLC pack for WWE 2K18 called Enduring Icons, and was able to clear up some details regarding the difference between being Broken and Woken.

cpWl7K5u3Sk

Hardy remained in character during the interview, as he has become known for, referring to his previous self as the mortal vessel, and explained that if Woken Matt Hardy were to be featured in WWE 2K18 – he would have between 140% and 150% higher stats.

However the main news came when he was asked about his new persona in WWE. Hardy explained that “we are just starting to scratch the surface” when it comes to being Woken; he further stated that “there is so much potential for so much entertainment, and there’s going to be so much growth within being known as Woken Matt Hardy.”

This is particularly promising as Hardy has already stated that he intends to create another Final Deletion style video with WWE.

The mortal vessel known as Matt Hardy then answered the question: how does Broken compare with Woken?

“They are very similar. Basically, Broken Matt broke down the barriers in his mind and could use more of that ability. And returning back home, the reception that we received when we came out at WrestleMania 33 in Orlando, it held my condition, the Broken mind, dormant for a matter of months. And then, after touching the magical creature known as Bray Wyatt, it actually houses Sister Abigail, which I was able to draw from her magic and it reignited the magic within me. So I became Woken and realized all of my broken brilliance.

“It’s very interesting. They are very similar. There’s a little bit of difference because the Woken Wisdom is the second rebirth. Now that my Woken Wisdom has finally been realized and I am conscious of everything that is going on now, I think that the wrestling fans are going to be in for a truly special run.”

Apart from where it matters, in the ring, all signs are pointing towards a dominant invasion of WWE when it comes to Woken Matt Hardy. He continues to create and release videos on his YouTube channel, the latest being an introduction to King Maxel:

ZjovkHEcj3Y