PDA

View Full Version : Jonathan Coachman Signs With WWE, Joins RAW Commentary Team Tonight

Kemo
01-29-2018, 05:38 PM
WWE announced on Monday that Jonathan Coachman has signed a new deal with the company and is the newest member of Monday Night RAW’s commentary team.

Coachman will be calling the action on RAW starting tonight alongside Michael Cole and Corey Graves. WWE Hall of Famer Booker T will resume his duties as a panelist on WWE’s pay-per-view Kickoff broadcasts and will serve as a WWE ambassador moving forward.

Coachman began working with WWE back in 1999 as a broadcaster at the peak of the Attitude Era. After a successful run with WWE, he’d go on to work for ESPN for nearly a decade.

Throughout his career at ESPN, Coach was a champion of pro wrestling, hosting “Off the Top Rope” segment covering WWE news and serving as a correspondent for ESPN during big PPV weekends like SummerSlam and WrestleMania.

My man is back in a big way! 2018 will be his biggest year yet. Mark my words. Congrats brotha!

— Todd Grisham (@GrishamMMA) January 29, 2018

OUTSTANDING!!!

— Eric Bischoff (@EBischoff) January 29, 2018

Coach will always be one of the good guys to me. Always a good dude to me when I was there.

— Lance Storm (@LanceStorm) January 29, 2018