PDA

View Full Version : More Details On How Serious Jason Jordan’s Injury Actually Is

Kemo
02-06-2018, 12:39 AM
Its been noted that former WWE RAW Tag Team Champion Jason Jordan has been dealing with a neck injury for the past few weeks. The storyline son of WWE Hall Of Famer and Monday Night RAW General Manager Kurt Angle has been limited in the amount of work he has been allowed to do inside the squared circle. In the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer offered an update on Jordan’s current status.

Meltzer compared Jordan’s injury to that of Arn Anderson, Chris Benoit, and Edge in the past; and indicated a surgery to fix the issue would keep Jordan out for up to a year. Given that Jordan would likely want to avoid any surgery that would keep him out that long, he’ll do anything in his power to avoid going under the knife:

“He’s having trouble gripping with his hands. His neck is in real bad shape.” He added, “it sounds like Arn Anderson, Chris Benoit, all those guys before they had surgery. That surgery [requires at least] a year off and I’m sure he’s doing everything in his power to avoid that surgery. I’m not saying he needs it but when your grip goes…Edge had the same thing. Edge couldn’t lift a dumbbell.”

“For better or for worse, he’s in the mix as a single [star]. I’m sure he just wants to be there and try to figure a way through it but this is a tough situation for him. I don’t know who the sixth guy will be but Jordan was planned to be the sixth guy and most likely Jordan and Rollins, the way everything was being built, was probably going to be a WrestleMania match. I don’t know how this works out.”