PDA

View Full Version : AJ Styles & Dolph Ziggler React To Fastlane Change, Why Tye Dillinger Hasn’t Been On WWE TV

Kemo
02-08-2018, 08:05 PM
– Earlier today SmackDown Live Commissioner Shane McMahon announced on Twitter that the Triple Threat match between AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, and Sami Zayn for the WWE Title at Fastlane will now be a Fatal Four-Way match. Next week’s SmackDown Live match between Baron Corbin and Dolph Ziggler will determine the fourth entrant. AJ Styles and Dolph Ziggler took to Twitter to react to the news:

Swell.

Line ‘em up. I’m gonna knock them down. #WWEFastlane https://t.co/Hz9xPu4dmo

— AJStyles.Org (@AJStylesOrg) February 8, 2018

Ahh, I see my agent finally returned your calls. He tells me you agree to the wrestlemania implications, in my rider…

We’ll let you know.

Here Comes The Money, indeed

— Dolph Ziggler (@HEELZiggler) February 8, 2018

– As he was discussing SmackDown Live’s Top 10 list on Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer revealed why Tye Dillinger has been kept off WWE TV. Meltzer revealed WWE doesn’t want fans doing the “10” chant anymore:

“Dillinger is just a guy on the brand that works prelims and they put him at number 10 and it makes for a cute minute for people to chant 10, which they don’t even want people to chant anyway. That’s why they keep him off TV so much because they don’t want people chanting 10. So the whole thing is completely stupid.”