PDA

View Full Version : Roman Reigns Calls The Miz An “Underrated Workhorse”

Kemo
02-25-2018, 03:10 AM
WWE Superstar Roman Reigns recently did an interview with ESPN to promote tomorrow night’s Elimination Chamber pay-per-view. Reigns was asked for his thoughts on “The Monster Among Men” Braun Strowman and said that he believes he’s going to be a monster in WWE for many more years to come:

“He’s a monster. It’s for real. He’s a big strong dude that can move. He’s a good athlete, too. It’s very rare you see men who stand 6-8, 6-9-plus, and they have to hitch to do what we do. On top of all that, he’s not a big blockhead. He’s a smart guy with a decent head on his shoulders where I think he’s going to continue to progress and continue to learn because there’s so many different facets and nuances that we do in the ring. He’s definitely going to be a monster for us for many years to come.”

Reigns was then asked about his fellow Shield teammate Seth Rollins, who he called his brother in “many regards”:

“That’s my brother, in so many regards. Not only in character and TV world perspective, but in real life. We’ve gone through so much and we’ve seen each other progress and advance in life and it’s really cool where we’re at.”

As for his thoughts on inaugural WWE Universal Champion Finn Balor, Reigns believes he’s in the right spot in WWE and says he has a great story and background from his days in Japan:

“The cool thing about Finn, and a lot of the guys we have, but especially his story and just his background and the time he spent in Japan and the whole Bullet Club scene and everything, I would just say he’s an extremely deserving competitor, and he’s in the right spot. He’s in the right light.

“I’m extremely happy with his progression as a character, and as long as he can keep Finn Balor doing what he’s doing, the Demon is always going to be really cool. He’s definitely a journeyman, but I’m happy he’s continually escalating and evolving throughout this career.”

“The Big Dog” then offered his thoughts on WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz, who he called an “underrated workhorse”:

“He’s an underrated workhorse. I’m extremely proud of the job that he does representing the company. The crossover reach that he has, and his ability to maintain the relationship he has with MTV [is great]. I think he’s very underrated for the amount of work that he does and I’m grateful to have him in our locker room.”