PDA

View Full Version : Booker T Praises WWE Talent, Says He’s Sick Over Jason Jordan Missing WrestleMania

Kemo
02-28-2018, 09:58 PM
Booker T digs the current crop of WWE talents.

We’re approaching WrestleMania and things already seem to be set. Roman Reigns is scheduled to take on Brock Lesnar for the WWE Universal championship, while Ronda Rousey will likely team with Kurt Angle to take on Stephanie McMahon and Triple H. Shinsuke Nakamura is set for a WWE title opportunity after winning the Royal Rumble, but some speculate that Cena will challenge him for that right at WWE Fastlane.

One man who won’t make it to the “Showcase of Immortals” is Jason Jordan due to an injury. During a recent appearance on the Sam Roberts Wrestling podcast, Booker T talked about today’s WWE talent and Jordan’s inability to compete at WrestleMania:

“I praise guys like Elias, going out there doing their thing. Jason Jordan, right now man I’m sick about Jason Jordan being on the shelf. I wanted to see him go out and have his WrestleMania moment. Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens rising from the ashes of what he was doing, the independent scene for 15 years. The Finn Balors of the world that I’ve seen do remarkable, spectacular things with Neville many, many years ago.”

Booker T went on to say that he’s very optimistic for the future of the WWE.