PDA

View Full Version : Rusev and Lana Comment on Being Left Off Smackdown Again

Kemo
02-28-2018, 10:14 PM
Rusev has not wrestled on Smackdown since Shane McMahon “duly noted” the live crowd’s “Rusev Day” chants on the February 6th show. Later that night, Rusev lost a United States Championship match to Bobby Roode.

While Rusev did appear on Smackdown last night, he did not wrestle a match and is not currently in a program which could lead to WrestleMania.

Both Rusev and Lana chimed in on Rusev not having a match last night:

So Jonny boy can come out of nowhere and get a match vs AJ for a spot at #Fastlane but i can’t even get a match on #SDLive Land of opportunity my #RusevDay

— Rusev (@RusevBUL) February 28, 2018

Rusev and Lana are a team in the Mixed Match Challenge. They won their 1st round match against Bayley and Elias on February 13th.

Let it be know that @RusevBUL is more over than Nakamura, AJ, Roman Reigns & #RusevDay deserves to be @WWE champion and main eventing #Wrestlemania ! #SDLive if you are the land of the opportunities then give my husband his rightful opportunity!Or are we selling PROPAGANDA again?

— CJ (Lana) Perry (@LanaWWE) February 28, 2018

Rusev and Lana’s win in the Mixed Match Challenge 2 weeks ago was the 1st win for Lana on the WWE main roster. The real-life couple wore matching outfits for their match as well. It could be WWE is looking at finally pairing the two of them back up together on Smackdown as well.

Lol I need to get booked first , brother happy #RusevDay https://t.co/ilKmWdbxJ2

— Rusev (@RusevBUL) February 27, 2018