PDA

View Full Version : The Undertaker Downplays A Possible WWE Return During Recent Appearance

Kemo
03-03-2018, 11:43 PM
For the past several weeks there has been a ton of talk and speculation as to whether or not The Undertaker will be competing at this year’s WrestleMania 34 event from New Orleans. Rumors suggest that “The Deadman” will be working against John Cena at “The Showcase Of The Immortals” this year. Cena teased that match-up on RAW this past week but said the match was ‘impossible.’

New reports suggest Cena could actually be working with Rey Mysterio at the event instead. Taker recently appeared at a campaign event for his storyline brother Kane in Knoxville, Tennessee, where he’s running for mayor. The campaign event was the first time ever that Kane and Taker appeared together in public outside WWE.

Mike Johnson of PWInsider reports that The Undertaker was asked by several fans about a possible return to WWE at WrestleMania, however, he continuously downplayed the idea to those who asked him about it:

“Yesterday he did a signing in Knox County Tennessee with Kane to help promote Glenn Jacobs for Mayor. Apparently Taker & Glenn Jacobs are close. There were some fans that asked him about returning, and why he could have very well been working them, he kinda gave the impression of “ahh, don’t hold your breath, don’t wait for that one,” but we’ll see.

“If I was Undertaker and I was returning, certainly I would want to keep the mystique and the aura going and hide things, you know? Sort of do a little slide of hands. We’ll see what happens.”