PDA

View Full Version : The Miz Reacts To Ric Flair Calling Him The Best Heel In The Business, Finn Balor On His WrestleMania 34 Title Match

Kemo
03-07-2018, 05:09 PM
– WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz recently spoke to WTMJ-TV Milwaukee to promote this week’s episode of Monday Night RAW. During the interview Miz was asked about two-time WWE Hall Of Famer Ric Flair calling him the best heel in the business today. Here’s how Miz responded:

“Ha! Is that what he said? Coming from him that’s an honor,” Miz said. “Ric Flair – in my opinion – is the greatest of all-time. I mean he is absolutely incredible, I mean, he gave me his figure-four, how can I say a bad thing about him?

“You know what I mean? He’s just an incredible human being and incredible in-ring performer. And still, his legend lives on, no matter if he’s in the ring or outside the ring people still do ‘The Strut,’ give the ‘Woo!’ It’s amazing.”

– Speaking of The Miz, it was announced by RAW General Manager Kurt Angle that he would be defending his Intercontinental Title at WrestleMania 34 in a Triple Threat match against Seth Rollins and Finn Balor. “The Demon King” took to Twitter to react to the news that he’d be getting a crack at the title on “The Grandest Stage Of Them All”:

Finn is going to #WrestleMania
?or should I say #Bálormania

— Finn Bálor forEVERYone (@FinnBalor) March 6, 2018