PDA

View Full Version : Luke Harper: ‘I’m Exactly Where I Want to be’

Kemo
03-10-2018, 04:35 AM
Luke Harper feels he’s in the perfect spot at this stage in his WWE career.

When SmackDown Live underwent a change in 2016, Harper played a role in a key storyline. He was always suspicious of Randy Orton’s plan to break up the Wyatt Family. Eventually Bray turned on Harper and Orton burned down the Wyatt Family Compound.

Harper showed his abilities in the ring and fans were starting to get behind him. Then something happened. Harper stopped appearing on shows. It wasn’t until recently that Harper was put in a consistent role as one half of the Bludgeon Brothers with Erick Rowan.

Sports Illustrated recently sat down with Harper, who told them that he’s satisfied with how things are playing out:

“I’m exactly where I want to be. There came a time where I wasn’t so sure about that, but I know now this is where I want to be. The Bludgeon Brothers are the Bludgeon Brothers. We don’t care if people think we look like Kane. We are impactful and get the job done.”

For weeks the Bludgeon Brothers have been seen interrupting segments and blasting through enhancement talents. WWE has been teasing a potential feud between the team and the Usos after Fastlane.