PDA

View Full Version : Nia Jax Has Interesting Reaction To Potentially Working WrestleMania 34 Pre-Show

Kemo
03-28-2018, 10:10 PM
Jax has been quickly moved up the ladder in WWE. She was positioned as a big star while she was competing in WWE’s developmental brand, NXT, and even when she was called up to the main roster.

Slowly but surely she has gone from beating jobbers to being a big name in the women’s division on the RAW brand.

Jax recently spoke with Planeta Wrestling to talk about various topics. During the interview, she was asked about possibly being drafted to SmackDown during the Superstar Shakeup, which is rumored to take place at the upcoming Backlash pay-per-view event in May.

”I wouldn’t be surprised at all. I think SmackDown is filled with talented people. I personally enjoy watching the show on that side. There are a lot of female Superstars that I would like to work with. It would be great to go over there and switch it up. I wouldn’t mind it at all.”

Jax is slated to challenge Alexa Bliss for the RAW Women’s Championship at WrestleMania 34. Although the sports entertainment company has yet to finalize the match order of this event, she was asked about her take on potentially working the pre-show instead of being positioned on the main card.

“That is obviously not the ideal position that you would want to be in, but to be fair, our show is watched all around the world by millions of people, and I am pretty sure a lot of people would still catch us on the pre-show. It’s an honor to be on the card, period, but I definitely feel that the women have earned a shot on the main card. I don’t think that’ll be happening this year.”