PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Flair Explains Who She Would Want To Wrestle In Main Event Of WrestleMania

Kemo
03-30-2018, 10:24 PM
WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair has taken the WWE by storm since being called up to the main roster in 2015 during the Women’s Revolution storyline. She has won championships both in NXT and on the main roster.

At first, she was portrayed as her real-life personality then she started to come out of her father’s spotlight and become her own person.

Flair was recently interviewed by Planeta Wrestling. During the interview, she was asked who she would want to face if she were in the main event match at WrestleMania. Here is what she had to say:

“If this wasn’t the main event, me vs. Asuka, I would definitely say a Fatal 4-Way against the Four-Horsewomen.”

Flair is slated to defend her title against the undefeated Asuka at WrestleMania 34. Also in this interview, she was asked about Jim Ross saying that she is the Hulk Hogan of women’s wrestling.

“I guess I’m tall, blonde and tanned. It’s a very big compliment. It’s really nice for JR to say that about me.”