PDA

View Full Version : Shawn Michaels on Daniel Bryan’s Return: ‘This Isn’t a Comeback, This is a Second Chance’

Kemo
04-01-2018, 03:34 AM
ZP_xiEFmPyI

Shawn Michaels has spoken on Daniel Bryan’s return to in-ring competition and he couldn’t be happier.

News of Bryan’s medical clearance took the wrestling world by storm. WWE wasted little time getting the former WWE World Heavyweight champion in the swing of things. On the March 20 edition of SmackDown Live, Bryan was attacked by Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn to set up Bryan’s return to the ring for WrestleMania 34.

One man who is no stranger to Bryan’s journey is “HBK.” Bryan trained under the tutelage of Michaels at the Texas Wrestling Academy. Bryan ended up becoming one half of the TWA Tag Team champions in early 2000.

WWE recently rolled out a video where Michaels talks about Bryan’s medical clearance. Here is some of what he had to say:

“Like everybody else I was pulling for him because I know what it’s like to be forced away from this before you’re ready to let it go. I know it’s a special moment for him, clearly it’s an unbelievably special moment for the fans. This isn’t a comeback, this is a second chance. He’s a wonderful young man and I know he’s gonna make the most of this opportunity for sure.”