PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Lucha Underground Star On What WWE Looks For In Talent

Kemo
04-02-2018, 10:59 PM
GGDrDbZlaec

Ex-Lucha Underground and current CRASH talent Bestia 666 recently did an interview with The Roman Show to talk about several professional wrestling topics. Bestia first discussed former WWE World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio becoming a partial owner of Aro Lucha:

“It really surprised me. He is a humbled person and this will help the lucha libre industry especially for us luchadors like Mexicans and Hispanics to have a person like Rey Mysterio to focus on lucha libre.

“To have a person like him have control of a promotion like that is great knowing that he knows the business. It will help him economically, but others too. He always tries to help people. I think that is what he will do. He has said that he will help the talent. He’ll help us, the Latinos.”

Back in 2013 Bestia actually worked as an extra for WWE and visited the Performance Center. While he admits working in WWE is the dream, he’s not going to sit around waiting for them:

“I was there, but [the WWE Superstars] were in their zone. I just did what I had to do, but I did go to the Performance Center in 2013 and I continue to work hard. I am not waiting for the WWE, but of course that is the dream. I would lie to you if I said I didn’t want to be there.”

Bestia also offered some insight into what he thinks WWE is looking for in talent they want to sign:

“WWE looks for people from other countries that can communicate. I speak English too, even though I am talking to you in Spanish. I am used to the American style. In the meantime, I will prepare, train, and be ready.”