PDA

View Full Version : Paul Heyman Explains Why He’s Inducting Goldberg Into The WWE HOF

Kemo
04-02-2018, 11:17 PM
Former Universal Champion Goldberg will be inducted into the 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame class this weekend, the night before WrestleMania 34 in New Orleans. Inducting Goldberg would be none other than Paul Heyman, the advocate of the man Goldberg defeated at Survivor Series in 2016 and lost to at WrestleMania 33 – Brock Lesnar.

Some fans were scratching their heads wondering why Heyman was selected for the honors of inducting Goldberg into the Hall. The Advocate recently did an interview with Digital Spy to explain that Goldberg actually requested WWE for Heyman to induct him:

“I am inducting Goldberg because that was Bill Goldberg’s specific request to WWE. Bill Goldberg personally requested that I induct him into the Hall of Fame. I have such respect for Goldberg as so far the one person who has truly taken the fight to Brock Lesnar in WWE.

“I also got a chance to witness him behind the scenes as a man, a husband, a father and I have the utmost respect for him as a human being and am honored to be the one to encapsulate this moment for him and be the one to formally induct him into the Hall of Fame.”