PDA

View Full Version : Shinsuke Nakamura Eyes Dream Match With Daniel Bryan, Talks Facing AJ Styles

Kemo
04-03-2018, 04:57 PM
Shinsuke Nakamura has taken the WWE by storm and is now preparing for his first WrestleMania event with the sports entertainment company.

Outside of the sports entertainment company, Nakamura is best known for his work in New Japan Pro-Wrestling where he is a former three-time IWGP Heavyweight Champion, five-time IWGP Intercontinental Champion, one-time IWGP Tag Team Champion.

Before his WWE main roster debut, Nakamura competed in WWE’s developmental branch, NXT, where he is one of only two wrestlers to have held the NXT Championship on more than one occasion.

Nakamura recently spoke with The New York Post to promote WrestleMania 34 where he is slated to challenge AJ Styles for the WWE Title.

“It’s an amazing thing for WWE history I think. We crossed over, we crossed the border line in Japan and the States, different company and that’s why I say this is destiny. Actually I don’t care about the ratings, five stars, six stars, seven stars, whatever. But I really want to enjoy this match. I want to do everything I can do. I want to take everything he can do.”

For years, Nakamura and Styles have wanted to have a match with each other in a WWE ring. That will be achieved this Sunday. For Nakamura, his next dream match under the WWE banner is against SmackDown Live General Manager Daniel Bryan.

“So, I join the WWE and soon he needed to quit. That was shock to me. Huge shock. Next dream match for me.”