PDA

View Full Version : Natalya Praises Ronda Rousey’s Work Ethic

Kemo
04-06-2018, 09:29 PM
Ex-UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey is officially now a WWE Superstar. Rousey is expected to make her in-ring debut at WrestleMania 34 this weekend in New Orleans. She will team up with WWE Hall Of Famer Kurt Angle against Triple H and Stephanie McMahon in a Mixed Tag Team match.

The Queen Of Harts recently did a column for The Edmonton Sun and praised The Rowdy One’s work ethic in her professional wrestling career. Here’s what she had to say:

“At the Royal Rumble, no one could forget the debut of Ronda Rousey. Ronda is one of the most prominent names and a pioneer for female athletes. To have her join our roster of strong, empowered women is truly awesome. Ronda is very special in so many ways. She is a dedicated athlete who is passionate about what she believes in. What I love about her is that she makes no apologies for who she is.

“If she has a dream, she goes for it, even if she’s not entirely sure how it’s going to all work out. She knows that if she gives it her all and puts in the work, she won’t have regrets. I respect Ronda, I admire her and I’m proud to call her a friend. I also can’t wait to wrestle her one day!”