PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling World Reacts To Paige’s Retirement

Kemo
04-10-2018, 04:22 PM
Paige made her main roster debut 4 years ago during the Raw after WrestleMania, so seeing her announcing her retirement at the same show was especially saddening.

After the announcement, the whole wrestling world, including the cast of Total Divas expressed their feelings on the event on Twitter.

Below are some top tweets from WWE stars of past and present, commenting on the retirement of the former Champion:

#ThankYouPaige @RealPaigeWWE pic.twitter.com/QuJdXdxRAu

— $asha Banks (@SashaBanksWWE) April 10, 2018

#ThankYouPaige We will always have your insta story ? @RealPaigeWWE

— James Storm (@JamesStormBrand) April 10, 2018

This will always be your house @RealPaigeWWE ?? Thank you for changing the game forever #ThankYouPaige

— Noelle Foley (@NoelleFoley) April 10, 2018

Thank you @RealPaigeWWE.

— Devil's Blood (@WWEAleister) April 10, 2018

Sad to hear first @WWENXT Women’s champion @RealPaigeWWE officially announce her retirement after injuries truncated her in ring @WWE career. ? #RAWAfterMania

— Mauro Ranallo (@mauroranallo) April 10, 2018

@RealPaigeWWE is awesome!

Wishing her much success #ThankYouPaige #RAW pic.twitter.com/V9VLO8MxYa

— James Ellsworth (@realellsworth) April 10, 2018

Nooo…@RealPaigeWWE
I really appreciate your kindness.
It’s thanks to you that I am who I am today.#ThankyouPaige#Respect#RAWAfterMania https://t.co/knY1JsVENe

— KAIRI SANE?? (@KairiSaneWWE) April 10, 2018

#ThankYouPaige ??

— CJ (Lana) Perry (@LanaWWE) April 10, 2018

#ThankYouPaige

— LIV Morgan ? (@YaOnlyLivvOnce) April 10, 2018

Feelings are bittersweet right now .. @RealPaigeWWE has been such a mentor to me since the day I got here. She is insanely talented and I know whatever chapter is to follow will be just as amazing as this one. ? thank you Paige! #ABSOLUTION

— Sonya Deville (@SonyaDevilleWWE) April 10, 2018

Can’t even put into words how thankful I am for you @RealPaigeWWE … you have taught me so much in such a short period of time, from Tough Enough to now. Love you and thank you ???? #ThankYouPaige

— Mandy (@WWE_MandyRose) April 10, 2018

Thank you @RealPaigeWWE for being one of my all time favorite opponents I’ve ever worked with in the ring. I’m so proud of you for being so strong but I’m also so excited for so many incredible opportunities coming your way. You’re a star and you were born to shine! I ? you! pic.twitter.com/L1erOWqdlO

— Nattie (@NatbyNature) April 10, 2018

Your health and future will bring incredible things. #ThankYouPaige

— Beth Copeland (@TheBethPhoenix) April 10, 2018

For those who don’t know, Paige suffered a neck injury after taking a hard kick from Sasha Banks during a Live Event back in December Last year.

At first, it was thought to be a normal neck injury but later it was revealed that she wouldn’t be able to compete in a WWE ring ever again.

After this, The former Diva’s Champion announced her retirement from in-ring competition during this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw.