PDA

View Full Version : Carmella’s Morning Message To Haters, Billie Kay Reacts To Iconic Duo’s SDL Debut

Kemo
04-11-2018, 08:46 PM
– On last night’s episode of SmackDown Live, the first since WrestleMania 34, Charlotte Flair came out to the ring to celebrate her victory over Asuka in New Orleans – ending the Japanese star’s undefeated streak of over 900 days.

Just as Flair was cutting her promo, NXT call-ups Billie Kay and Peyton Royce, The Iconic Duo, made their main roster debuts to confront The Queen. They proceeded to make a statement by attacking the then-SmackDown Live Women’s Champion.

Kay took to Twitter to react to she and Royce’s debut, and said she couldn’t be more proud of it:

I’m able to now take a breathe & soak in what happened tonight… The #IIconics have arrived at #SDLive & I couldn’t be more damn proud of us right now ??

— Billie Kay (@BillieKayWWE) April 11, 2018

– Speaking of Kay and Royce’s debut, their beatdown on Flair led to Mrs. Money In The Bank Carmella cashing in her briefcase and winning the SmackDown Live Women’s Championship. This morning Carmella took to Twitter to issue a message to her “haters.”

She seemingly took a shot at those who bought reports that said she was going to have an unsuccessful cash-in at WrestleMania this past Sunday:

Good morning, haters! Remember when y’all said I would fail my cash in, never be champ or have a successful career? Well, EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT! MELLA IS MONEY, BABY! ? pic.twitter.com/O92PIyMm5F

— MS Money in the BANK (@CarmellaWWE) April 11, 2018

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DagT7FzU8AEZxSi.jpg