PDA

View Full Version : Several RAW Stars Deal With Travel Issue, Major Change Made To Total Bellas

Kemo
04-30-2018, 08:36 PM
It seems that several of Monday Night RAW’s stars have faced issues getting to tonight’s show in Montreal. After arriving back from Saudi Arabia a few stars flew to New York to get in some brief family time before heading off to Montreal.

Their connecting flights were cancelled, however, and they were forced to rent cars and drive several hours into Canada instead. Here are a few Tweets from those Superstars:

25 hours straight of travel. Finally home for half a day then off to Montreal for @WWE #Raw. Don’t say we don’t go to great lengths for y’all.

— Dean Muhtadi (@MojoRawleyWWE) April 29, 2018

17hrs home to see my girls. Now back on the road to Montreal for #RAW #wwe @WWE

— Mike Kanellis (@RealMikeBennett) April 29, 2018

Our 6 hour road trip is almost over @AlexaBliss_WWE …. when a flight gets canceled, you roll with the punches! Nothing’s gonna stop us from making it to Canada for #Raw tomorrow! ?
I ?? Montréal #HartCountry

— Nattie (@NatbyNature) April 29, 2018

Changes Made To Upcoming Total Bellas Season

- It seems that the real-life break up of WWE Superstars John Cena and Nikki Bella has had some lasting affects on the upcoming season of Total Bellas on E!. Scenes from the upcoming season reportedly had to be re-filmed after the break-up.

The season was originally planned to be focused on John and Nikki’s wedding being planned, however, now it will focus more on their separation. The season premieres on May 20th.

Brie Bella recently did an interview with Sports Illustrated to discuss the upcoming season. Here’s what she had to say:

“So many people have so many questions where John and Nicole are at, and why everything happened, and I think this season will answer a lot of those questions. I give them a lot of credit for opening up their lives. We all told ourselves we had to be an open book.

“If you’re going to do reality, you need to do the good and the bad. I think that’s why so many people love Nicole and me. We’re real and honest. There are some really intimate conversations between Nicole and John. I think my sister is just like, ‘Other women go through this,’ and she wants them to feel like they’re not alone.”