PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan Gives High Praise To AJ Styles, Talks About His Loyal Fans

Kemo
05-02-2018, 10:14 PM
Boys & Girls Clubs of America will induct nine new Club alumni into their Alumni Hall of Fame during a ceremony this week including Hulk Hogan.

The ceremony, which will honor alumni who have gone on from their Boys & Girls Club to make contributions in their professions, is slated to be hosted by Courtney B. Vance.

Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated recently conducted an interview with Hogan about the honor.

During the interview, he gave some high praise to WWE Champion AJ Styles, who is slated to defend his title against Shinsuke Nakamura in a No DQ Match at this Sunday’s Backlash pay-per-view event that takes place in Newark, New Jersey at the Prudential Center.

“AJ has turned out to be one heck of a performer, one of the best in the world,” said Hogan. “Beyond that, he’s just such a good person.”

“What AJ does in the ring is phenomenal, and that’s why we call him the ‘Phenomenal One’, but when he’s outside the ring, he’s even more phenomenal,” said Hogan. “It’s so cool to see how he takes care of his family and loves his kids. If people saw him outside of when he wrestles, they’d have even more admiration for him.”

Hogan has been a household name in the world of professional wrestling for decades now. He has wrestled some of the biggest names in the history of pro wrestling, and although he has a long-lasting relationship with the company, there have been some hiccups between the two sides throughout the years.

“So many people are so loyal,” said Hogan. “That support has given me my pulse. I’ve wrestled for four generations of people, but after all these years, I never thought the popularity would still be this big. I’ll be 65 in a couple months, and I had no idea there would still be this groundswell of interest.

“People have stood by me through the good stuff, but also through the controversy. People were loyal and stood behind me even when big corporations made decisions based on their corporate policies. The fans stuck with me. It’s been amazing how loyal they have been to me.”