PDA

View Full Version : EC3 On How Things Have Changed Since His First WWE Run

Kemo
05-04-2018, 06:13 PM
A lot has changed in NXT in the past few years and anybody who was there before and returns now has to feel different not only in the environment surrounding him, but in himself as well.

During a recent interview with Byron Saxton for WWE’s website, EC3 talked about his one percent mantra, how he is the best and deserves the best and more.

Talking about the changes in him since his first WWE run, the former Impact World Champion said that previously he was satisfied with just working hard but now he takes everything personally and tries to be ruthless to cope up with the world:

“I was satisfied with just working really hard, and if it’s not my time, well, we’ll get them next time! Now I take everything personally. This is a ruthless world, and one must be ruthless to cope with it. I do not have a dream; I have a vision. I do not seek happiness. I seek success. The only comfort I get in life is victory, after victory, after victory.”

EC3 first joined WWE back in February 2009 and had a 4-year long stint under the ring name Derrick Bateman. He wrestled for FCW and NXT during his time with the company before being released in May 2013.

After his departure, he went on to become a big name for TNA/Impact Wrestling and returned to NXT earlier this year after being released from Impact in January.