PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Bella Breaks Silence After Reported Breakup With John Cena

Kemo
05-09-2018, 08:12 PM
John Cena and Nikki Bella’s break up has to be one of the biggest stories coming out of wrestling world last month. However while Cena had made comments on it, so far Nikki was silent on the matter.

Now the Total Divas Star has broken her silence for the first time since the split by posting a video on the Bella Twins’ YouTube channel.

In the video, as seen at the end of this post, the former Divas Champion first reveals that she is staying with her sister Brie Bella and her husband Daniel Bryan.

The SmackDown star then goes on to thank fans for their support during this difficult time, though she never addresses her breakup with the Cenation Leader directly:

“I know I’ve kind of been MIA and I’ve just kind of been hiding out but I wanted to reach out to you all and thank you all for your love and support, I can’t tell you how much it’s meant to me, especially during a really difficult time.”

After this, she shows the YouTube plaque for reaching 1 Million Subscriber and a commemorative plaque WWE sent out after the first-ever Women’s Royal Rumble.

Nikki then also talks about the upcoming season of Total Divas, and the video ends with her once again thanking fans for their support, and saying that it has been a tough time but she will save that discussion for another vlog.

Ino_ZpzVR4s