PDA

View Full Version : The Miz Explains Why Daniel Bryan Is Not Ready To Face Him

Kemo
05-13-2018, 08:20 PM
While fans have been wanting to see a Daniel Bryan vs. the Miz feud for a long time now, it appears that the A-Lister is not very excited about a rivalry between him and the former SmackDown General Manager.

Miz recently had an interview with Sports Illustrated where he talked about the idea behind Red Nose Day, his highly praised Backlash match with the Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins and more.

When asked about possibly having a feud with Daniel, the newest SmackDown member explained why the former World Champion is not ready to face him yet:

“I am showcasing top-level talent, and maybe in a year or maybe in two years, he’ll be at that level. But right now, he’s not at that level. He’s just going on the fame he had four years ago. Things changed. So when Daniel Bryan is ready, and I feel that he is ready, that’s when the match will happen. Until then, he’s not ready for me.”

This explanation from the on-screen persona of the former IC Champion is another example why he is considered one of the best heels in the current roster.

It’s not confirmed when we’ll finally witness the culmination of this rivalry which has been going on for a couple of years now. But seeing Miz’s comments, it’s safe to say that their match, whenever it happens, will be an exploding one.