PDA

View Full Version : Update On Dean Ambrose’s Rehab, Natalya On Granting Wishes

Kemo
05-13-2018, 08:21 PM
- Raw Star Natalya recently wrote a blog post for CalgarySon.com where she talked about how the work they do with Make A Wish foundation makes working for WWE the best job in the world.

Below is an excerpt from the post in which the former Champion discusses how granting her first wish was a life-changing experience. The full article she wrote can be read here:

“When I granted my first “wish,”, it was life-changing for me. I couldn’t believe that a child who had the option of meeting anyone in the world wanted to meet me. I was so humbled and flattered. For me, and many other WWE Superstars, our mission is bringing happiness to those who most need it.”

- Not much has been said about Dean Ambrose’s status since he suffered a triceps injury back in December last year and the only thing WWE revealed was that he will be out of action for 9 months.

Now giving a minor update on his recovery, PWinsider is reporting that Dean Ambrose has been “pretty much living full-time in Birmingham, Alabama.” in an attempt to intensify his rehab.

What’s interesting to note here is that during a recent Q&A session, Kurt Angle was asked about Ambrose’s return and he claimed that The Lunatic Fringe will be back ‘very soon’.

While it’s not confirmed if these comments actually mean anything, considering the fact that Dean was also pulled out from WrestleMania Axxess without a proper explanation, many have started wondering if the reported timetable for his return is a work.