PDA

View Full Version : Roman Reigns Responds To Steve Austin Saying That He Should Turn Heel

Kemo
05-17-2018, 02:59 PM
A lot of fans think that WWE should turn former World Champion Roman Reigns heel and Stone Cold Steve Austin is one of the people who believe the same.

During a recent interview with The Express in middle of the company’s ongoing UK tour, the Big Dog talked about the upcoming Money In The Bank PPV and also responded to Austin’s comment about how he should turn heel which Steve made on his podcast.

Roman said that everybody has their opinion comparing it to people having their favorite flavor of ice cream but claimed that Steve Austin knows the territory he is in.

Continuing on the topic, the former Shield Member said that there is a lot of truth in what the Texas Rattle Snake has to say but went on to explain that he can’t guarantee a heel turn:

“So I think there’s definitely a lot of truth in what he has to say and I value his opinion. Is it going to happen? I can’t guarantee that. It’s one of those situations where you kind of got to take it week by week and just understand the role”

Apart from this, Roman Reigns also talked about how John Cena has been in his shoes before and claimed that he is in a good place to do whatever he needs to do with his character without necessarily being a heel or babyface.