PDA

View Full Version : John Cena Talks Possibility Of Being A Paul Heyman Guy

Kemo
05-30-2018, 06:08 PM
WWE Superstar John Cena recently made an appearance at the MegaCon in Orlando where he answered questions from fans. One such question was about the 16-time WWE World Champion becoming a Paul Heyman Guy.

Cena noted that while he goes to Heyman for various opinions and insight behind-the-scenes, he believes The Advocate is best utilized for those who have trouble on the microphone. He also said he thinks Heyman would be ‘wasted’ on him:

“Paul is an extremely valuable asset because of his accomplishments. I have relied on Paul a lot for opinions and insight behind the curtain. I think Paul is best for those who have trouble articulating opinions when they have [a microphone] in their hand.

“I enjoy being able to relate to all of you and I enjoy the negative response and the positive response that comes from being so honest after 15 years of us being together as friends, partners, family whatever you want to call it.

“Paul would be wasted with me and me likewise with Paul. Paul is a great vehicle for someone who can’t describe themselves but he is a wealth of knowledge and insight behind the curtain that I regularly lean on.”