PDA

View Full Version : Trish Stratus Reveals When She Was Contacted For Her Royal Rumble Appearance

Kemo
06-01-2018, 12:19 AM
The first ever Women’s Royal Rumble featured a number of surprise entrances and one of the most exciting parts of the match was the return of Attitude Era Star Trish Stratus.

During a recent interview with The Niagara Falls Review, Trish talked about many things including her start in the modeling business and more.

While discussing her appearance at the Women’s Royal Rumble, Stratus revealed that she was contacted by WWE on December 26th, about a month before the event.

Continuing on the topic, Trish recalled how she contacted a friend to set up a practice ring after receiving the offer because the Hall Of Famer wanted to make sure that she can pull it off before saying yes to the company:

“I called a friend of mine in Toronto — whenever there’s a TV show or production that needs a ring, he’s the guy — and I said, ‘Can we get a ring set up? I might have an opportunity, and before I say yes to them, I have to make sure I can still do this.'”

Apart from this Trish Stratus also talked about her debut in 2000, how the Rock was the hardest working guy in the company back then and more.