PDA

View Full Version : Reason Why William Regal Has Been Off TV, NXT Star On How Alexa Bliss Changed Her Perspective

Kemo
06-01-2018, 04:40 PM
– While WWE has been referencing him by his name and there have been segments with wrestlers going to his office, NXT General Manager William Regal hasn’t exactly been shown on Camera in recent weeks.

This has made many wonder about his status and the reason behind the Former Hardcore Champion’s absence from the WWE programming. Now Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer has revealed the reason behind it.

According to him, Regal has been dealing with a health issue and the company has been working around his illness. The issue dates back prior to WrestleMania 34, though there is not much detail available on it at the point.

– NXT Star and American Ninja Warrior Competitor Kacy Catanzaro recently had an interview with TV Insider where she talked about working NXT Live Events and more.

While speaking about the former Raw Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss, Catanzaro said that Bliss has changed her perspective and claimed that she gave her the extra push for professional wrestling

“[Alexa] helped changed my perspective. She has been growing and rising so much the last couple of years that I’ve really been thinking about WWE and seeing if it would be possible. I’ve definitely been looking to her to fuel that drive. The ‘Five Feet of Fury’ and being tiny but bringing that fire. She gave me that extra push to show that I could do this.”