PDA

View Full Version : Kane Talks Potentially Running For Office With The Rock, Support From Vince McMahon

Kemo
06-07-2018, 07:18 PM
Glenn Jacobs (better known as Kane) has been declared the winner of the Knox County primary for mayor by a narrow margin. Later this year, citizens of the country will decide by voting who they want to win the mayoral race.

The former WWE champion recently sat down with William Steakin of IJR to talk about the country’s current political landscape as well as other topics including receiving support from WWE Chairman Vince McMahon.

“Vince is one of the first people that I talked to because we have a good personal relationship, and I needed his support just as a friend,” Jacobs said.

“Vince has got a vision. From the very beginning. And you just can’t discount that. And that’s why I think so many organizations fail, is their leader doesn’t have a vision of where he’s going to go. And Vince has always had that. He has that pigheaded determination,” Jacobs said. “And all that stuff has helped me with my business and, really, in my personal life.”

If you recall, in previous years, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has teased about potentially running for U.S President. In this interview, Kane was asked if he ever envisions running for office with The Rock:

“You ain’t never going to see a Kane part of that, I’ll tell you that right now.”