PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Bryan Praises William Regal, Sin Cara On Andrade Almas Attack

Kemo
06-07-2018, 07:20 PM
– Former WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan gave some praise to NXT General Manager William Regal in a response to Regal’s initial tweet in which he said that he did not train Bryan and Brian Kendrick. Bryan wrote the following:

To classify us as “great” in 2000 would be a generous overstatement. Rudy and Shawn provided excellent training for a beginner who wanted to learn, but I would have never had the success I did without your mentorship #fact

— Daniel Bryan (@WWEDanielBryan) June 6, 2018

Bryan is slated to take on Big Cass in a singles match at the upcoming WWE Money in the Bank pay-per-view event on Sunday, June 17, 2018 in Chicago, Illinois at the Allstate Arena.

– As seen on this week’s episode of SmackDown Live in Corpus Christi, TX at the American Bank Center on the USA Network, Sin Cara was brutally attacked backstage by Andrade ‘Cien’ Almas. Now, they will square off next week in a match on SmackDown. Sin Cara took to Twitter to give his thoughts on his former friend:

Better to have an enemy that slaps you in the face, than a friend that stabs you in the back! ?

I may wear a mask but you are the one ?? that is two faced! I didn’t lose a friend, I just realized I never had one! This is far from over Andrade! ?????#Enemigos ??

— Sin Cara (@SinCaraWWE) June 6, 2018