PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross Offers Encouraging Advice To Big Cass

Kemo
06-07-2018, 07:26 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross offered some encouraging advice to WWE SmackDown star Big Cass.

The legendary commentator spoke about various topics during the latest episode of The Ross Report. In this podcast, Ross gave his feedback and observations on the current product put out by the sports entertainment company this week.

Ross gave Cass some advice as well as stated that he sees a lot of potential in this talent:

“What this kid has gotta do in my opinion is continue to be aggressive. I don’t need a seven-footer that’s a finesse guy, a style guy. I need physicality. And he also needs to work on his delivery. That’s ‘out-of-the-ring’ practice in your car, in your home, in front of a mirror, wherever you are to make sure that you see what you’re saying, see your face when you see these things.

And I think he needs to work on promo sounding a little bit more organic and not memorized. And sometimes because you have to memorize them, by in large, it’s hard to not sound memorized, so you don’t want it to sound like a script, by the way. But I tell ya, being seven feet tall is an asset for him. He’s got a great look, I have confidence he’s going to become a star, but he’s gotta fill some holes in his game and that’s a daily effort.

A daily plan and I don’t know the kid well enough to know what that daily plan is or what they’re doing with him behind the scenes to work on some of these issues, but again you can’t teach that. He’s seven feet tall, young, a good looking kid.”

Big Cass is slated to wrestle Daniel Bryan in a singles match at the upcoming Money in the Bank pay-per-view event next weekend in Chicago, Illinois at the Allstate Arena on the WWE Network.