PDA

View Full Version : Bret Hart Reacts To Eric Bischoff’s Recent Criticism

Kemo
06-08-2018, 11:11 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart has responded to the recent comments made by Eric Bischoff about his run in WCW.

During a recent edition of Bischoff‘s podcast 83 Weeks, Hart was a topic of discussion that covered his time in the promotion among other things.

The pro wrestling legend recently did an interview with The Pro Wrestling Show. A clip of that appearance has surfaced online of Hart responding to Bischoff stating on his podcast that Hart ‘brought nothing creatively’ to his WCW run. This is when Hart fired back.

“Eric Bischoff is an idiot, total complete idiot, Hart stated. “Maybe the single stupidest idiot that ever got into wrestling.”

“A guy that never came through on anything he ever said, he had zero ideas for wrestling,” the legendary wrestler continued. “I’ve heard him say that I came there and I was a broken man. That I didn’t have it in the heart anymore. That I broke my heart with wrestling. That’s such horsesh*t. Absolutely an insult to me. It makes me so mad I’m glad he’s not around me.”

Hart gained success in the professional wrestling business throughout the 1980s and 1990s in the WWE. He left the sports entertainment company for World Championship Wrestling following the controversial “Montreal Screwjob” in November 1997 where he remained until October 2000.

Hart would return to WWE in 2006 to be inducted into their Hall of Famer and later wrestle at WrestleMania 26 in 2010 in a match against Vince McMahon.