PDA

View Full Version : Nia Jax Reveals If She Is A Heel Or Face

Kemo
06-15-2018, 09:20 PM
Nia Jax was portraying the character of a bullied babyface during her feud with Alexa Bliss; however, she has started showing colors of a heel after the announcement of her Money In The Bank match against Ronda Rousey.

This behavior from the Raw Women’s Champion has confused people and many wonder if the former NXT Star should be considered a heel or a babyface.

During a recent interview with Yahoo Sports, Nia answered the question everyone has in mind, and when asked if she is a heel or a face, the Champion said that she is simply Nia Jax:

“It’s funny because everyone is asking ‘Oh my God, is she heel or is she face?’ Nia Jax is Nia Jax. That’s something that I have been trying to get across. I am who I am in the moment. I’m not a heel, I’m not a babyface, I’m Nia Jax.”

Continuing on the topic, Jax explained how everybody is in love with Rousey already despite the fact that she is so new in the business and while it may be seen as a heel or cocky maneuver, Jax said that she has worked hard and is pretty darn good herself too.