PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross Not Happy With Fan Who Brought Beach Ball To Recent WWE Event

Kemo
06-25-2018, 09:25 PM
Jim Ross has voiced his frustration with one fan who brought a beach ball to a recent WWE event.

The WWE Hall of Famer recently spoke about the topic during an episode of his podcast, the Jim Ross Report.

The incident went down during the NXT Takeover: Chicago II event where one fan decided it was a good idea to bring the item to the event and started using it during the NXT Women’s Title match between Shayna Baszler and Nikki Cross.

“Whoever brought the damn beach ball and punted that around at the match should have their ass kicked. How can you be — ‘oh I’m a fan, I’m a real fan, I’ve got a tee shirt that’s got a wrestler’s picture on it.’ Yeah right. Why would you bring a beach ball to a live event unless you just needed the attention? That you need to tell your buddies, ‘Hey you see that beach ball man? Hey dude, guess who brought it?’ No, you’re an idiot.

So no more beach balls please….you disrespected the people in the match. That’s not the game. So, no more beach balls please and if you see a beach ball, stick a fork in it. Like [Gorilla] Monsoon would say, ‘It’s done”

It should be noted that Ross is not the only one who has an issue with this trend as Cesaro had similar comments about fans bringing them to events.